NEO Law Group Attorney Michele Berger is leading a nonprofit law primer for emerging leaders from noon to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, March 23, at our offices at 535 Mission St., 14th Floor, San Francisco. All seats have been filled but please let us know if you’d like to be put on the waiting list or you’d like to receive some of the material. You can either leave us a comment or contact us directly at 415.977.0558.
Learn more about:
- The duties and responsibilities of nonprofit boards
- The laws related to executive compensation
- The differences among advocacy, lobbying, political intervention
- Insider transactions – what’s permissible and what’s not
- Earned income and the unrelated business income tax
- Issues raised by social media