Catch up with the week’s notable events and shared resources with Nonprofit Tweets of the Week.
Notable Events of the Week:
- President Trump and North Korea engage in a dangerous war of words. Time
Top 10 Nonprofit Tweets:
- Nonprofit Times: “Today’s #nonprofit board members are keen to talk about the implications of #risk to a charitable mission.” Nonprofit Times
- Council on Foundations: New free report finds little change in proportions of women and minorities on foundations’ staffs. Download: http://bit.ly/DiversityT0731
- Independent Sector: Announcing our new Principles resource center, a collection of free resources on sound practice for #nonprofits.
- Benjamin Soskis: Is universal charitable deduction gaining pol momentum? & what does mean that deduction is “heart & soul” of sector? WSJ
- Charitable Reform: ‘How tax reform could hit charitable giving’ via @jjsahadi of @CNNMoney, quoting our VP for public policy: CNN Money
- Marc Gunther: Study: #Foundation endowment managers underperform | my analysis Glasspockets http://ow.ly/k1Ro30e97l3
- Gene: The “Delaware Advantage” Applies to Nonprofits, Too … “under the right circumstances” ABA Business Law Today
- La Piana Consulting: Five Principles for Nonprofit Strategy Development http://ow.ly/Bbvn30eaXlY
- CalNonprofits: URGENT! Help stop a CA bill blocking government contracts: join us in signing a letter opposing AB 1250. http://bit.ly/2uqwtI4
- Kevin Doyle Jones: 1st social impact bond #SIB actually works4 investors/community @dennisaprice Impact Alpha