Here are some of my favorite tweets of the past week:
- GTak: Hybrids: B corporation … L3C … H corporation? http://bit.ly/4X9NZq (Cal Lawyer); http://bit.ly/8nLMoN (Katovich Law)
- GTak: CA FTB Update: Sending revocation letters to nonprofits that have been suspended – if revoked, need to reapply w/Form 3500 (not 3500A)
- GTak: CA AG Update: Franchise Tax Board will be notified of suspension/revocation of nonprofit's registration – minimum franchise tax may apply?
- GTak: CA AG Update: Belinda Johns says not charging late registration fees now – just want to get non-filing orgs back in books
- GTak: Good article on Possibilities of the L3C from big law firm Proskauer Rose - http://is.gd/63edu
- p2173: Real time #giving #data- $3M in text donations to #haiti yesterday, how much was raised the "old fashioned" way – online? anyone know?
- BoardSource: Executive Compensation, Charities, and the Curse of Proximity (Harvard Business Review, Dan Pallotta) http://bit.ly/6seKWJ
- BoardSource: California ACORN Breaks Off Into New Nonprofit Group (LA Times) http://bit.ly/7le8Kr
- philaction: Advice for donors to disaster relief, as relevant today as it was 2 years ago http://bit.ly/78q5NU
- Give2Asia: Why is the Microfinance Industry in China so far behind? … http://tinyurl.com/y8bj2fu
- p2173: My review of last decade http://bit.ly/6hBrar For the next 10 years, #semPACS Stanford 1/28 5 pm http://bit.ly/8m82JR w/ @robreich + #SIF
- BoardSource: Harvard University Audited as Part of IRS Probe of Nonprofits (Bloomberg) http://bit.ly/4K6Vjo
- tactphil: Can Failure Be the Key to Foundation Effectiveness? http://bit.ly/5IvKwR
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.