Here are some of my favorite tweets of the past week:
- GTak: @p2173 Bioviolence: a terrifying forecast. How should nonprofits prepare for trends we don't want to think about like terrorism & pandemics?
- GTak: IRS – Statistical Information About Tax-Exempt Organizations - http://is.gd/5Ox3w
- GTak: Q: What's a "church" under federal tax laws? A: See this 2009 case - http://bit.ly/4MGmHs
- GTak: CommonFund Principles of Nonprofit Investment Management - http://bit.ly/6iHQwP - key issues facing boards
- GTak: Nehemiah Corp. pushes the nonprofit [501(c)(3)] envelope - http://is.gd/5KQF6 (Sac Bee) – would be an interesting case study
- BoardSource: Learning and Being Social Change (Creating the Future! blog - http://bit.ly/6kRaW0
- FCCleveland: Welcome to 2010: What's Your Prediction? - http://bit.ly/8SEXtC
- kenscommentary: 3 comments so far in support of Hildy Gottlieb's views on community outcomes. What do you think? - http://bit.ly/6xI8Db
- FCWashington: '2009: The Year In Review' Now Online: [The following is re-posted from the Foundation Center's PhilanTopic blog.] - http://bit.ly/4LTLxl
- BoardSource: Waking Up the Board – Warning Signs of a Dysfunctional Organization (onPhilathropy) - http://bit.ly/6wfHiD
- asiangiving: Top 10 philanthropy books of the decade - http://tinyurl.com/ylsem4w
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.