Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- GTak: 1/4 of nonprofits may lose their tax-exempt status – http://is.gd/bElQM – AVOIDABLE if small charities file very simple online 990-N!
- GTak: California's flexible purpose corporation bill (last amended April 5, 2010) – http://bit.ly/9mzuRW – social enterprise legal forms
- GTak: Social Media and the Law – for professional associations – http://is.gd/bBH85 (American Society of Association Executives)
- GTak: Nonprofit Law Blog on Vanguard's list of Charitable Giving Blogs – http://is.gd/bAcXo
- GTak: 86% of wealthy donors say biggest motivation = meeting critical needs – http://is.gd/bAbPb
- ReVisioningValu: Everyone can be a social entrepreneur of sorts–which kind are you? http://beyondprofit.com/?p=812 ReVV2010
- rosettathurman: Couldn't make it to Denver? Watch the live stream of the EPIP conference here! http://epip.org/index.php epip10
- EPIPSeattle: Words of wisdom from Peggy Saika: lead with the work, not the $$$$. aapip
- philosopher20: from Stanford GSB – Social Pressures Affect Corporate Strategy and Performance – the findings may shock you http://bit.ly/9p5eFq
- rosettathurman: Good discussion of #nonprofit board leadership from a young board chair: Are Leaders Made or Born? http://ow.ly/1ALdt
- tactphil: New Blog Post: Nonprofits Acquire Corporation: http://ow.ly/1A173
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.