Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- GTak: UK Prime Minister David Cameron says social enterprise is key to Big Society reform http://is.gd/cgjNs
- GTak: Reprieve? IRS Commissioner tells organizations to file 990 even if the deadline has now passed. http://bit.ly/aBiAa
- p2173: LawForChange – legal network for social entrepreneurs http://bit.ly/box3dR
- jessamynlau: Commonwealth Club series on social ent: http://bit.ly/bblSYR Very exciting! Including Yunnus, Osberg, Drayton, Emerson, Novogratz, Gergen.
- BoardSource: Are There Too Many Nonprofit Organizations?: http://wp.me/pTHfC-j
- cdilly: Very well-written! Volunteering Public Policies Can Hurt #Nonprofits: http://bit.ly/9nhK3d [from Blue Avocado]
- world_affairs: New blog post! COF 2010: An Inconvenient Inheritance http://bit.ly/9YHGcG
- aznonprofits: 6 Important Facts about Tax-Exempt Organizations http://bit.ly/9n8Qcz
- SCaldwell: Do we really need another #nonprofit? Really, we need more of these: http://tinyurl.com/267cmxn [Guidelines for Fiscal Sponsorship from the National Network of Fiscal Sponsors]
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.