Here are some of my favorite posts of the week in the areas of nonprofit organizations, corporate governance, philanthropy, and social enterprises:
- GTak: Charity Brawl: Nonprofits Aren't So Generous When a Name's at Stake http://bit.ly/9XcMnE (WSJ)
- GTak: Political Tax Law After Citizens United – @GregLColvin lecture – http://bit.ly/dvtQCi (YouTube)
- GTak: Lobbying – Citizens United: What Now? http://bit.ly/9zCpfC (Alliance for Justice)
- jefftrexler: L3C folks should look at this: new ed. of @fdncenter Program Related Investment directory http://bit.ly/aBuLj2
- Philanthropy: More than 40 billionaires have now pledged to give away at least 50% of wealth to charity http://ht.ly/2kUod Full coverage coming!
- idealist: Small donations dwarf the recent pledges of support from U.S. billionaires: http://bit.ly/c0XZVo #philanthropy
- NonProfitTimes: Who Are The 50 Most Influental Nonprofit Leaders? See The 2010 NPT P&I Top 50. Please go to http://bit.ly/dBXHHf
- ChinaCSR: Barriers to Effective #Philanthropy in China http://tinyurl.com/37u6c3d #NGO #china
- tactphil: New York Times Looks at Unitus/SKS Story http://bit.ly/acLIcl
- StanfordCorpGov: Execs ignore activitists at their peril. #StanfordGSB study by Prof D Baron shows $$ impact of social pressure http://bit.ly/blAcuO #corpgov
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.