Here are some of my favorite posts of the week:
- tactphil: New Blog Post: Unitus: Mission Accomplished? http://bit.ly/9V8R9v
- WiserEarth: The Ultimate Guide to Social Entrepreneur Funding http://bit.ly/bR1ADB
- TonyMartignetti: In Oct. 2009 @oneicity interviewed me about charity registration, "state registration: what you need to know" http://bit.ly/aVFU5i
- charitylawyer: Six Smart Moves Great Board Chairs Make: http://is.gd/dbjdn
- JaniceLang: NY Senate passed L3C bill No. 6726 on 6/29/10. On to Assembly.
- GTak: Are for-profit social enterprises and charitable nonprofits starting to butt heads about their relative abilities to change the world?
- CharityNav: Five Charity Myths Dispelled http://ht.ly/1ZNZE
- CynthiaRRowland: Christian Legal Society v. Martinez decided today in favor of Hastings College of Law. See summary at Huffpost http://huff.to/bDAFZz
- edwarmi: Should non-profits act more like corporations? http://bit.ly/cXK209
- rosettathurman: 32 Nonprofit & Philanthropy Blogs Written by People of Color http://ow.ly/24WlN
You can follow me (GTak) on Twitter here.